Friday, September 15, 2006

Relieve Stress:Financial Troubles, Low Self Esteem

Relieve Stress from Financial troubles. Low Self Esteem

Another question that I answered. It could help you too.

Q: How do I relieve stress: motherhood, financial troubles, death. Low self Esteem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be motherhood, there will be financial troubles and obviously death has to happen. Just see that stress is the normal reaction of a human being. Stress happens when the body releases some chemicals as per the needs and demands of the individual .


About low self esteem. I would say that you write down the reasons of having this low self esteem. Write down all the things, such as " I am no good " or "Why am I the way I am" "Why cant i hold on to my job" or similar stuff.

You will find that all of this is part of a story--your story. The story that you believe in so much. The story which you are trying to change. Okay, Imagine this. What would happen if you suddenly lost your memory and forgot everything about your past .

Would you still have low self esteem? Doesnt this prove that it is your belief in the story that is keeping your problems with you.Could you for a moment see that whatever stories you believe in have long gone and now only exist in your mind? Answer this question for me. In this moment, just this moment not even a second ago, what is the problem. OOh, So did you have to go and do a search for it in your mind. But would that problem still be there if you didnt think about it.Your beliefs in the problems are feeding energy to them and thus making them real.


So, is the low self esteem still there when you dont recreate it in this moment. I would suggest you to stop thinking about it for some time. Set aside some time. say 30 minutes or even 5 minutes and stop trying to change your low self esteem. Just for half an hour behave as if there was no self esteem problem. What ?? Cant do it?? Try it. I am sure you will get results .


I would also suggest you to listen to some relaxing music or maybe use binaural beats or brainwave entrainment to get detached from your stories and problems and have a different view of these.

The one that I use now is this one---click here. I used to listen to some music with ocean waves and nature sounds before which helped me to calm down my chattering mind but I find binaural beats to be much better. So, you could take a look at it and even get a free course on brainwave entrainment there.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home